Sunday, April 26, 2009

Missing

When I read/study Hbngan Etnik Notes..all of sudden I feel like I want to talk to my family.. miss them..the last time I meet them it was like...1 n half month ago...many things happen during that period of time....

My dad had to work at Kedah again will be back next month I think.... I feel sad coz my mum have to take care of things on her own...my younger sister in MRSM already... 2nd brother will go to KMJ n just my 3rd brother at home...with 2 houses need to take care of.... all the bills....everything laa....so to say...

I miss all of them..when I call them..ah...'ok...dorg ok...' but pitied my mum the most.... when I talk to her last week on the phone she felt frustrated bcoz have to handle my brother registration..take care of the home...be the father....somehow I felt glad also that both my brother help mum here n there....thanks guys even though they sometimes piss me off...hehe...

I can't say went I can go back home actually...everything come 1 by 1 to me.... it's tired, yes but it's my responsibility as a daughter, student, friend, n part of UKM society....to do what I want n what I already take as my responsibility...

Sometimes I fell that I can't take it anymore...felt like scream my heart out....but I just keep it locked in my heart bcoz I know n I think I can n must think hard n calm what to do next eventhough sometimes I just do what I want to do ...just in the blink of an eye..I did it!

Still not mature....huh?

Arrgh!!! just wanna go home but I can't bcoz my dad already advise me to focus on my exam... mayb I will check again my schedule whether there are time for me to go back home even if 4 a day...

2morrow got exam...still another 2 topic need to cover haih~

No comments: