Monday, July 27, 2009

..:: Hajimemashite ::..

watashi wa Izyan desu

johooru kara kimashita

doozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu

yup, that's half of what I've learn in my Japanese language class

*suppose to post it early but...to lazy to type it...lalalala~*

wanna know the meaning????

hajimemashite : how are you/ this is the 1st time we meet

watashi wa Izyan desu : my name is Izyan

johooru kara kimashita : I came from Johor

doozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu : Nice to meet you

I had a difficulties in learning to write hiragana coz I'm not use to it...

but nowadays I get a hang of it coz I keep practising in how to write it and memories the words n in how to pronounce it...

I laso taking PB : Sejarah Peradaban Dunia....huhuhu~

when I got into the class...it's all 3rd year...hohoho~

thank got they all a nice bunch of seniors....

need to get use to it eventually~

in the 1st class...got my 1st assignment..haih~

a bit confusing in finding the section of all the history books are place in PTSL....

feel like shouting when I can't find it~

yeah...I need to get a hang of it...definetly ...

No comments: