Sunday, January 24, 2010

:: MoviE tiMe ::


Enjoy good movie (s) everyone

For me..... YES !!!

On Friday 22/1/09 I don't have any tutorial class

so....

movie lah....

actually want to watch Sherlock Holmes but Avatar is so tempting and my MME

'talk' us into watching it 'coz the CGI is good and bla bla bla....

Summarize from the story :

Good story but I hate watching movies that good people dies


Then, today 24/1/09

watch my 'boyfriend' in action man!!!!

kyaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you Robert Downey Jr. n Jude Law

*although Dr Watson is so fake* hahaha~

I'm dying to watch them in cinema

not boring movie or I didnot notice the boring part b'coz I'm go

gaga over Sherlock (Robert Downey Jr)?

well, never mind <3


Right, fun week is over

Busy week is right in the corner

many assignment or project due next week

But, I did only a bit of this

a bit of that~

Try to finish it ok sis?

*thanks to Google images for the pics*

2 comments:

wen said...

week ni ker due?! Bukan ada yang due two weeks before CNY??

yAnKuchIki said...

yg due tu presentation EMS,,,hihihi....better be prepared than never