Sunday, May 10, 2009

Presenting....

Presenting my parents....hehehe...

Why are they in formal suit/attire..that's bcoz when both of them take this pictures, they on their way in something bout Kursus Tamat Latihan Konstabel Tambahan..n my dad as da Pegawai Tatatertib in PULAPOL Muar....he had to attend it as one of the ketua platun or something like that....hehehe....

xde gambo lain k???? u will be asking or thinking..right???
hat's bcoz only this picture that I found among other pictures in my laptop....hee~
My family especially my mum is crazy bout taking pictures.....our house it full of framed pictures everywhere...when I got da chance 2 go home...n I show u later laa~

Why my hand look like that????
Hehehe...saje...wanna act cute....but didn't succeed...haih~

Da background of my parents pic is our 2nd home which is in Bakri, Muar.....small one....people call it 'luar setinggan dlm mcm banglo...' or 'pondok'......this so-call 'pondok' is nearer to my parents work place n my brother n sister school which also my old school...ngehh...
so...we stay there lah..only on weekends we go 2 da 1st house in Bukit Pasir.....

Bout my brothers n little sis pictures...em...myb later lah....their pictures in my laptop not so ..... lah...heeee~

No comments: