Thursday, May 14, 2009

So Long

Da journey so far of staying in UKM for this holiday waitin' for the home stay programme this weekend....

Watching 'My Boss My Hero' n 'Zettai Kareshi or Abs0lute Boyfriend live action' n read as many as I can of ... manga...hahaha...... quite an interesting but boring schelude of the week....right?

I will not talk bout 'My Boss My Hero' coz.....the story/drama almost everyone knows bout it....lame....


Yeah.....Zettai Kareshi or in English, Absolute Boyfriend......it's actually taken from an manga writen by Watase Yuu ( I love all her work so far...) ...the live action is actually different from the real story line accept the characters name of course.... I'm not really good at writing a synopsis or review bout this drama..but for me...I like the manga better eventhough there are many sad events happen inj the manga....in the live action..emm...just bout regular human life in basically Japan movie..touch bout relationship, enviroment n everything....

The main characters of this drama are Riiko Izawa (Saki Aibu), Night Tenjou (Mokomichi Hayami), and Soushi Asamoto (Hiro Mizushima). I still didn't finish watch it thou...

Love Him >.< !!!

His name is Mokomichi Hayami....work as an actor n model. Date of birth is 10/8/1984. Height 184 cm (so tall...). I like him coz when he smile....kyaa >.< !!!! kawaii-ne....

hehehe....

4 comments:

diLa kAzuHa said...

hehehehe...

i'm also watching zettai kerashi ryte now~~!!

but still didn'y finish it yet coz i on my LI ryte n0w~~~

dun hv much tyme lo~~huk

yAnKuchIki said...

me also actually..
hehe....
still stuck on ep 5....

wen said...

o.O wow... like got crush jer.. Xp..

yAnKuchIki said...

yep..something like that laa~ that's y I need 2 learn japanese...>.<