Saturday, May 9, 2009

Updated Blog

Hahaha.....

Welcome to my blog wit da new skin n gadgets....hehehe.....
I like da background actually..that's why I changed it to da new one...

I will show da new/old me.....

It's not that I will changed what I will post or whatsoever...

just....

sometimes between da post that touch da story of my life..I would post bout da things that I like....things that I would write (short stories. novel..malay of course) i n the posting....

just wanna 2 share what I want to do n things that I like 2 do....

it's holiday time....but I STILL in UKM..haih~
got home stay program under PBBL.....can't go home..warrgh >.Maybe if nothing happen I can go home on 19th of May...n be back to Zaba on 29/5...hehehe....
no holiday 4 me n others who spend their holiday in UKM....congratz to us....

I'm alone in my soon-to-be old room....a bit creepy but...nothing I can do bout it...got a new room 2morrow....nest sem will be staying at the same block but different room ..if I not mistaken it's C2... hehehe..cannot tell....it's a secret....kihkihkih....

If da viewers/viditors is curious bout all da pictures that I put up..it's all bcoz it's all bout my favourite pic(s).....I don't want to put up my pic actually but.....people might not know who post it unless the viewer is some1 who close to me.....yankuchiki..hahaha...

till we meet again.....

wanna read the new manga that I just download.....one of my friend... prepared wit ur pendrive/harddisk...hehehe...