Sunday, June 21, 2009

~ Happy Ayah Day ~

My Ayah ....

people always says that my dad looks young for his age...he almost 49 years old lor...( my mum also...)

born at my granny house : 26/10/1960

Kg. Chepor, Lenggong, Perak, Malaysia

works as a police officer (from his attire; he on the way to accompany the DSP or something to check the 'perbarisan')

he thinks about our family future...buy land here n there...

clean the house when his free from his schedule...n nag to me for not helping clean the house...

his hobby is playing golf....(we got many many many present from his tournament like hamper(s) n electrical stuff)...

like to hang out wit his friends at 'warong' till late at night...

did not care if he need to sacrifice his own time to accompany us (family) to go shopping or spend a holiday... ( last raya we visit our family friend a Terengganu n go to Majsid Kristal n spontaneously booked 2 rooms at 5 stars hotel at Kuala Terengganu, 1 for my mum n him, 1 for my siblings n me)

still drive his Volvo 850 fast...haih~

but...

we LoVe ayah very much....


No comments: