Thursday, October 1, 2009

:: till now ::

yup...ramadhan already over...now it still syawal....month to celebrate the winning to fight all the bad deeds and wrong doing....
I don't fell like to post any story or pictures that telly or piccy about what happen during the sem break and Hari Raya holiday...just don't feel like it..maybe when I feel like it, I post it....
after the break...ALL the assignments says "Welcome we baby~" or something like that...hahaha~
quizzes also like that.....it's frustrating but not the assignment to blame to..it me and myself because very very lazy and not in the mood to do all of it from the beginning...
tommorrow got rehearsal for rhatorical speech..I talk about LOVE....yup, something that I would never think about..daaa~ it never really happen in my almost 21st year of life...admiring people, yes but not fall in love...actually I'm not someone who can easily that guy is handsome or nice or sweet or anything but it just sometimes it slip out without notice...arrghh!!! what I'm babling about here!!! just talk about the assignments not my love life...!!!
a bit tension..a bit? no...it's actually very tension with all the assignments and quizess and uni life but life must go on....it the fate of life, right?
when I start remembering about book or books, it is the 3rd time I forgot to return back the library book...overdue....maybe next time don't borrow anything la...~

here is the baju raya for this year....

pretty right? hahaha~

No comments: